Richard initially worked in Edinburgh, before moving to London to work in City Agency in the mid 90s, working for Richard Ellis ST Quintin (CBRE) in both their City and West End teams. He has now been with Crossland Otter Hunt for over 10 years. He works all across Central London on acquisitions, disposals and lease renewals for a wide range of clients.
Some of his recent work includes :
- Surrender of 30,000 sq ft at 9 South Street, W1 on behalf of Stora Enso, after letting numerous floors.
- Acquisition of 17,000 sq ft on behalf of Mitsubishi Pharma at Dashwood House, EC2.
- Assignment of 40 Bruton Street, W1 on behalf of William Blair international, at a passing rent of £95.00 per sq ft.
- Letting of 6,400 sq ft at 222 Grays Inn Road, WC2.
- Renewal of 6,300 sq ft for Sportscover Underwriting Ltd at the Aviva Tower, EC3.
- Letting various floors in Swan House, W1 for PRUPIM (M&G) over the course of 5 years.
- Letting various floors at 83 Pall Mall, SW1 for Orchard Street Investment Managers.
- Letting and surrender various floors of 3,000 sq ft for Ignis Asset Management at 6 Arlington Street, SW1.
- Letting numerous small suites for short term income on Bond Street, W1 for Great Portland Estates before a major redevelopment.