Gregor graduated in June 2000 and started his career at Fletcher King Plc. October 2002 he became a Chartered Surveyor and began advising on commercial investment property. In August 2007 he moved to BNP Paribas Real Estate and became a Senior Director in the West End investment division in 2014.
Gregor’s main focus has been advising private High Net Worth clients on acquiring Central London investments.
Recent deals include:
- Provost Street, Hoxton N1- £13.5m for a private overseas Investor Dec 19
- 12 Appold Street, City of London £22.5m for private investor Jul 2019
- Lancaster Plc, Mercedes Showroom Chelmsford Aug 2019 for private Syrian investor
- Bath & Cayton House, Clerkenwell £17.32m for Rockspring Fund (Jun 2018)
- 200 Borough High Street- £5.5m for private investor Apr 2018
- 10 Gough Square £10m for private European investor Dec 2017
- Beacon House, Wimbledon office investment for private overseas investor Nov 2017
- 21 Hanover Square, Mayfair W1 retail and office building, acquired for private client £28m
- Apple Apartments, Commercial Road Limehouse E14, retail and residential investment, acquired for private client £7m
- 11 Baker Street W1, retail and office investment, sold for AUBD Bank £95m in 2016
- 11 Strand, WC2 retail and office investment, acquired for Far East private client £61m
- 130 Shaftesbury Avenue W1, retail and office investment, acquired for Middle East private client £66.5m