Bryan is a founding Partner of COH a member of the RICS and has been a Licenced Broker in New York and Connecticut. He has specialised in the West End market for over 30 years and hates to be reminded of buildings he let 25 years ago. Having trained in his early days on the Carnaby Estate he claims it has changed quite a bit over the years. As a general practice surveyor he has specialised in different sectors of the market from development consultancy, investment, rent reviews to an underlying expertise in office lettings and corporate advice on office relocation.
Some of his recent work includes :
- 2 years of design advice on a 50,000 sq.ft. office refurbishment and subsequent letting to a single tenant.
- Advice on a potential addition to a 50,000 sq.ft. office building for an owner occupier in central London requiring superior landlord’s consent, planning and design.
- Representing a landlord on a 100,000 sq.ft. rent review.
- Advising a Fund on a lease renewal of a 25,000 sq.ft. self contained building.
- Acting for major surveying practices when they have an unavoidable conflict of interest.
- Negotiating the extension of a long leasehold geared interest.
- Current acquisition projects include two 15,000 sq.ft. requirements and a 30,000 sq.ft. relocation
- Providing a Fund with independent rental advice on a possible investment purchase.
- Advising on three adjoining buildings, their development potential, value if sold or potential short term income if let.