A Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors for almost 30 years, Nigel acted as an Independent Expert for 20 years. He was a partner at Healey and Baker (Cushman and Wakefield) concerned with sales, lettings and development of offices throughout the U.K. and was in charge of the West End Offices Department before founding the London Office of Crossland Otter Hunt with Bryan Pontifex in 1988. Nigel has been advising many of his clients for over 25 years.
Some of the most recent transactions include:
- Advising the VSO on their headquarters relocation from Putney to Kingston on Thames.
- Acting for AutoTrader in acquiring their new London office at Argents’ Kings Cross Development.
- Advising Arma Partners on the disposal of their Mayfair offices and acquiring space in The Shard.
- Moving Farallon Capital Management from their Thames side offices to a new building in Covent Garden.
- Representing Private Banking clients in acquiring a new self contained building in the City, London EC4.
- Lease renewal and restructuring on behalf of Private Equity clients in St. James’s.