Nick has been focusing on the Central London market since 2002 and joined Crossland Otter Hunt in 2006 and is now an equity partner of the firm. Nick’s work is varied in all aspects of general practice work, within the West End and dynamic Midtown/Clerkenwell markets in particular, in the case of the latter showing empathy for media and fashion based occupiers.
A flavour of recent transactions include:
- Sale of 14 Grosvenor Street on behalf of a private client for a premium value.
- Acquisition of 7,000 sq ft at 36 Dover Street on behalf of Victoria Beckham.
- Leasing advice on the Brookfeilde Estate, Upper Brook Street on behalf of Deerbrook.
- Acquisition of 5 Hanover Square, a prime new development for Heritage Oil PLC.
- Acquisition of 7,500 sq ft of office accommodation in Battersea on behalf of XIX Entertainment.
- Leasing and development advice on 14, 15 and 16 Brook’s Mews, W1 for a private client.
- Leasing and development advice on 109-111 Farringdon Road on behalf of a private client.
- Acquisition of 23,000 sq ft at 103 Wigmore Street, W1.