Marcus has focused on the Central & Greater London market since the 1980s and accordingly he has a loyal client following who replicate his belief in repeat, as opposed to one-off business. Ever adapting to the current market, Marcus has expended considerable time and resources in providing clients with off-market opportunities, thereby avoiding open market competition and the default best bidding process. In addition, good old-fashioned agency and attention to detail has resulted in various successful recent sales.
Recent transactions include:
- Sales of central / greater London banks on behalf of Threadneedle, in various portfolios.
- Off market acquisition of retail/office freehold in prime Covent Garden on behalf of private overseas purchaser for £30m.
- Off market acquisition of multi let West End office on behalf of UK fund for £21m.
- Acquisition of Government let M25 office on behalf of Danish institution for £17m.
- Sale of retail/office UK wide / London portfolio for in excess of £80m on behalf of LPA receivers.
- Ongoing asset management advice in respect of various core London holdings including in the context of possible change of use